Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Final Post


This is the final post for "Jonathan's Journey." This blog was intended to give a record of my time in the NICU @ Brookwood Medical Center and now I'm home. The blog's purpose has been fulfilled, PRAISE! Therefore, I have a new blog "Tales from the Crib." In this blog I will give account of my ongoing journey as a preemie adjusting to life outside the NICU. Here's the link, http://jsrathome.blogspot.com/ Feel free to drop by anytime. The blog will be updated two to three times a week with plenty of video, pics, and updates. I initially planned on moving on from the whole blogging scene. However, family and friends from abroad convinced this was not in their best interest. So, we blog on.

To the NICU docs and staff @ BMC. You are truly AWESOME and we LOVE YOU!! I hope you drop me a line when you have time. If not, I'll see you at the reunion.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and thanks for letting me into a small portion of your life. Y'all keep praying and I'll keep growing! JSR, out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are continuing to blog.