Thursday, June 5, 2008

Second Day @ Home...

Today was a good day. Daddy gave me my early morning feeding then Mommy and I spent the rest of the AM just hanging out before my afternoon doctor's appointment. My appointment went well. PRAISE! Dr. Harmon said everything looked good and he'd like for me to gain full pound by our next visit. We like Dr. Harmon, he's a nice guy who doesn't make you feel like you're just the next patient. Late in the afternoon or early evening we had some friends (adopted aunts) bring us dinner, Diva and Mrs. Siggie. They are the ladies who painted my room when my folks just couldn't get to it. So, they are already way ahead of the game on the hug meter. It was good to see them again. I wanted to include some video clips with this post, but my video guy hasn't been able to get to it yet. I'll speak with him about this, LOL. Please continue to pray that I get settled in quickly, start sleeping more consistently, and continue to have good health. Blessings, JSR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fri. morn.

First time I've had a chance to check on you since you got home.

Pleas tell Mommy to keep us updated. I know it adds to her work load but we need to hear how you are doing.

Praise God for all your blessings.

Yes you will have a lot of sleepless nights but you are equal to the task !!!
God bless you,

Jonathan Paul's Granny
I also keep Laura[JON'S MOM] up to date on your progress.