Monday, June 2, 2008

One Hundred & Fourth Day...

Sunday was a relaxed day in the NICU. It was so quiet around here that many times my folks were the only people not employed by or admitted to the NICU. I had a really good day of napping, eating, and just resting, PRAISE! I go to spend some quality time with both Mommy and Daddy. BTW, the reason my Daddy is wearing those gloves is he's got a touch of poison ivy and he didn't want me to be exposed. Everything is still set for me to go home on Tuesday and unless God has other plans that's what we'll do, Woo-Hoo!! I"ll spend today just hanging out and logging time until I've been off the O2 for seven calendar days, which will be tomorrow. Tonight when my folks left they said good-bye to the weekend staff. This will probably be the last time we see them and everyone wanted to hug and chat for a few before they left. There's a bond between a preemie, their parents, and the people who care for them; especially for those families that are in the NICU as long as we've been. It was a great moment to be a fly on the wall for. Please pray that there are no surprises and we continue right on schedule. I'll post more later. Blessings, JSR.
God, my strength, I will sing praises to you.
God, my defender, you are the God who loves me.
Psalm 59:17 (NCV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful, go home little one and this granny will keep praying for you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Paul's granny