Sunday, June 1, 2008

One Hundred & Third Day...

Greetings from the NICU @ BMC. Saturday was a productive day for me. (BTW, May 31, 2008 was my original due date, obviously things didn't exactly follow the calendar.) All my vitals remained good and my feedings went well, PRAISE! When my Mommy came in yesterday she brought my car seat so I could take the "Car Seat Test." This is a test you must pass before you can go home. Basically, they sit you up in the seat like you were going on a trip. I got all strapped in and they placed all the blankets and stuff around me, just like it will be in our van. Then they leave you alone for about 30 minutes, the whole keeping a close eye on your O2 sat rate. I had to keep my saturation rate above 90 for the entire time. I passed with a range of 90 to 97, which my nurse said is GREAT, PRAISE! One more hoop down and now only a few more to jump through and I'm outta here, PRAISE!! My folks will be so excited. Today is Sunday and my Mommy and Daddy will be by after church. Meme and Pop are also coming up for their usual visit, cool. It should be a really relaxed day for all of us. I hope everyone has a great time at worship and enjoys the day. Please keep me in your prayers and be sure to thank the Lord for his marvelous work on my behalf. I'm gonna run now and get the day started. Soli Deo Gloria!
But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:23-24 (ESV)

No comments: