Saturday, May 31, 2008

One Hundred & Second Day...

Friday was another good day. It was so quiet in the NICU that Mommy was having trouble staying awake, LOL. I continue to do well in all the vital areas and am making steady progress. There's really nothing new to report except, it was another good day and there's nothing new to report, which is BIG news!! PRAISE!! My discharge date has been moved up from Wednesday to Tuesday, a day earlier than we originally thought. That's cool because my folks have everything set for me at home. I hear my room is really neat and that a lot of people helped to make each part really special. I'll be sure to post about that when I get home. Speaking of future posts. As you know this blog is entitled "Jonathan's Journey: a preemies journey through the NICU at BMC." Well, that's when my blog will end, when I get home. I'll make a couple of post from home and that will close out the blog. I've had a bunch of people ask me about this so I thought I'd go ahead and mention it. Anyway, please continue to pray for me as I move a day closer to the end of this short journey in the great adventure that is life. God bless and keep you today! JSR, later.


Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Heb. 13:20-21 (ESV)

No comments: