Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturdays...

I've been detailing the daily events of my journey through the NICU @ Brookwood Medical Center (BMC), and have enjoyed letting everyone share the experience. However, I don't want to get the reputation of being a "BLOG HOG!" So, every Saturday is going to be a day when my Mommy & Daddy share their thoughts on the past week. Mommy's posts will be entitled "Mommy's Moments" and Daddy's posts will be be called "Daddy's Diary." This is their time to share from their hearts. I won't be exercising my editorial privileges so you'll be getting a true sense of what their feeling. I hope you get a glimpse into the hearts of the people God used to create me. JSR, out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, we were blessed to see you and spend time with you today.Our FATHER is covering you with his love & blessings.Providing you with such good caregivers.We thank them so very much.
We know that Mommy and Daddy will not be able to spend as much time with you as they have.Our prayers will be with you all everyday.
You are a blessing,we love you very much.
Meme&Pop