Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tenth Day (update)...

I hope you all had a great day. Mine, it was great! I got to feed today, I truly do love that "all natural" milk. My caregivers, Amanda, Stacey, & Annette fed me three times and I went potty (BM) three times. They fed me a small amount of milk every three hours, but as time goes on I'll get more per serving, if I can handle it. I'm really looking forward to that, LOL. There's always the possibility of me developing sores in my esophagus, stomach, and/or digestive system. So, we'll go forward with nervous anticipation of what will happen. Just pray that I can continue to process the food and move forward. Another thing that happened today was I got a heart ultrasound. Dr. Strange wanted to check my ticker and make sure we were still good to go. The results came back good. My docs, nurses, and RT's are so thorough. I like the way they really keep a close eye on me. It really makes me feel safe knowing God has surrounded me with such capable and caring people. I say this all the time, but everyone here is just super! I know Mommy and Daddy pray for them daily, that God would bless them in their work and daily life. There was one curious thing that happened today. Dr. Strange came by passing out chocolate, but she didn't give me one. Hmm, I'm gonna hit her up for some when I get bigger. Well, that about covers it for today. I'm gonna get some shut eye. JSR, out.

Oh, I forgot one important thing! My pastor came by to see me today. He brought some other dude I didn't know. Mom said his name is Steve and he's a minister at our church. He seemed cool, but he was a little taken by my lack of stature. Anyway, now I'm really done. Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan,
We thank God everyday for the progress you have made. Keep up the good work. See you on Friday .
Love you Meme and pop