Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fiftieth Day...

Good morning everybody. Yesterday and last night both went really well. I have been able to remain on the Nasal Cannula without having to go back to the CPAP mask, PRAISE! My feeds have been increased to 25 ml every three hours and I continue to tolerate them without issue, PRAISE. So, my breathing has been steadily improving and my feedings continue to be great! Another positive was that Mommy and I enjoyed another daily cuddling session, which is always a thrill. God continues to bless me with improving health, PRAISE!! We are so thankful for the way my body has gained strength and how the setbacks have been few and far between. This type of progress is the work of God through those he has gifted in many special ways. Again, my family and I are taking things one day at a time. We fully understand that things are always subject to change, but we're amazed at how good God has been to us. Please continue to pray for strength, stamina, and continued progress. In the future I will have to regulate my own body temp and other things, but we'll deal with each of those at the appropriate time. Please remember my Daddy in prayer. He's out of town this week and won't return until Friday afternoon. Pray that Jesus remains close to him and that he doesn't worry about me too much. Thanks for all your love and support! It's time to get my morning routine started so I'm gonna run for now. Later, JSR.
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
Matt. 7:7-11 (ESV)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little fellow,
You look cute in the picture of you in the shirt,bet your mother and daddy were surprised to see you what clothes on for the first time.
We praise and give thanks to the God ever day that you are doing so well,So keep up the good work on your end and we will do the same.
Hope to see you this Saturday. Love you very much. Meme and Pop

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He is getting so big. We will bring the preemie clothes to church, it is so fun to see him in an outfit! It must be a Mommy thing.
Love & Prayers,
Wendy Russell