Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fifty-Second Day...

Good evening from the NICU. Sorry I didn't get to update everyone this AM, but sometimes circumstances get in the way. I had a good day yesterday, a uneventful night last night, and a great day today. God has been ever so gracious!! My feeds have been upped to 27 ml every three hours and I'm tolerating them just fine, PRAISE! I'm still showing gradual and consistent improvement in my breathing, PRAISE! My labs remain good and I still get to cuddle with Mommy every afternoon, PRAISE! As you can see we have many reason to be full of praise. My caregivers continue to provide me with the best of care and God remains faithful. He has truly been my Good Shepherd as I continue on my journey. Please pray for strength, stamina, good feeding, and improved breathing. Thanks for all the love, prayers, and support!! In the words of Tennessee Ernie Ford, "Bless your little pea pickin' hearts!" JSR, out.

2 comments:

St. John Family said...

Wow Jonathan! You are almost eating an ounce at a time. What a big boy you are getting to be! I love the new threads. I bet it is nice being able to wear some clothes. We are still praying for you everyday!
Love,
Jamie

Paige M said...

I've been without a computer for several weeks. Wow, how you have grown! Yes, the new threads are nice! You do look like a big boy now!