Friday, April 25, 2008

Sixty-Seventh Day...

Hello and good morning. It's been a really good week and we're praying for a great day today. I had a good day yesterday and an uneventful night. I did get a little tired form my shots, but there were no negative signs from my shots, PRAISE! I continued to improve at getting my food from a bottle. I'm also gradually getting the hang of nursing. My problem isn't knowing what to do, but I still try to eat too fast. My breathing is better and yesterday was another step in the right direction. It seems that I am doing a pretty good job of regulating my body temp. Today they might see how I do in an open crib. Up until now I've been staying in a temperature controlled isolet unless I'm being held. So, today could be a BIG day! We'll see if I'm ready for this environmental change. Pray that I continue to improve in these areas and that the staff gets a good read on whether I'm ready for open air or not. It's no BIGGIE if it's too early, but it would be a step closer to going home. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Have a great day! Blessings, JSR.

1 comment:

Burt said...

awesome report! thanks for your faithfulness in giving us these updates even tho you're so tiny!