Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fifty-Seventh Day...

Hello and good day, I hope everybody had a good start to the week. I had a pretty good Monday. The day went well without anything out of the norm popping up. My stats remained consistent throughout the day and night. My feeds were increased to 30 ml per serving and I have been digesting all of it without any residual. All my parts seem to be working as God intended and my breathing continued to improve. It was a pretty quiet day in the NICU, which was a nice break from some of the "chaos" we've been experiencing. My nurse last night was Kelly. When I first arrived she was a student nurse working with a supervising nurse. Now she's flying solo! She's great! I behaved really well and didn't have a single issue of any kind. She gave me a big ol' bath and now I smell really good. My Mommy will really like that when she holds me later today. So, as you can see we have many reasons to offer God thanks and PRAISE, but that's true every day. Today we'll work on continuing to get stronger and gain more stamina. Y'all keep praying and I'll keep growing. Blessings, JSR.


Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Eph. 3:20-21 (ESV)

No comments: