Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Forty-Third Day...

I hear it's a stormy morning outside, but you can still have a good day, even during a storm. If I copied yesterday's entry and posted it as today's it wouldn't make much difference. We seem to have developed a pattern of progress, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. My body is continuing to do everything it needs to. It may seem that my breathing is still progressing really slow and maybe it is. But I am making measurable progress and that's good. Dr. Mena says he's pleased with where we are and how things are going. God is continuing to give me more strength, stamina, and growth. We'll just move along at his pace as it's His show and we are glad he's in control! Yesterday was another great day with my Mommy and Daddy. Mommy got to hold me kangaroo style plus Daddy got off early and was able to visit. He got to change a diaper for me just before they left for the evening. Also, Mommy went for her post delivery OBGYN appointment with Dr. Ross. He said she's doing great! So, we are all well and still taking it one day at a time. Please continue to pray for strength, stamina, breathing issues, and good feedings. Everybody keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep growing. Thanks again!! Love, JSR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for no news! Sometimes there is beauty in the ordinary! I was asked to bring your mom and dad a meal Thursday night. I will be calling them to set up a time tomorrow evening or Thursday morning. Glad to hear you are still doing so well!