Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Seventy-Second Day

Hello from my crib on the back wall of the NICU. As you can see in the picture I have had no trouble getting adjusted to life in the open air. My nurses keep me bundled up tight so I won't get cold. They joke with me about being a burrito, LOL. Yesterday was a good day. I slept, ate (bottle & nursed), pooped, and got to snuggle with Mommy. All in all a really good day! I'm still doing well with all my feeds and the new schedule hasn't upset my tummy, PRAISE! Sometimes a major feeding change can play tricks on a little person's stomach, but I'm good. My breathing is still good. God granted us another good and uneventful day and we are truly thankful for each and every one of them. That's about it for this morning, but if I get a chance I'll try to check back in later. We're just starting the morning regiment so I'm gonna run. May the presence of Christ be real to you all today. JSR, later.

The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows
those who take refuge in him.
Nahum 1:7 (ESV)

Below is a video for Aunt Twyla and Uncle Everette, but anyone is welcome to watch. See how much bigger I am! Mommy shot it while we were snuggling. It's short, but I hope you enjoy it. I look forard to seeing you the next time you come over. Love, JSR.

No comments: