Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fifty-Fifth Day...

Hello and good morning y'all. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I didn't post yesterday, but the day just got away from me. Do you ever wish God would occasionally put a couple more hours in a day? Oh well, I digress...I had another good day. All my labs and stats are good and slowly getting better, PRAISE! My breathing is still improving, slowly but surely. We'll take that over the alternative! My feedings are still going well and I am digesting all my food each time, PRAISE! There were a bunch of guests in the NICU today visiting one of my roomies. He's not doing well and his family is spending every minute they can with him. I know his family would appreciate any prayers for him. I can't give you the name, gotta love HIPAA, but God knows who he is. Every time one of my little buddy's gets sick I am reminded of how gracious God has been to me. I think, why not me? It's like I can't comprehend why He's so good to me. Do you ever think that? David was right, the Lord truly is my Shepherd.

My Meme and Pop visited today and the Wyatt's came by a little before closing time. It seems there was a party this morning. Daddy told me it was for Mommy's friends to give her gifts to help them care for me and to celebrate my birth. Sounds like a good time, but if I'm the one being celebrated you'd think I would get an invite, at least. Dad said to get used to that because it ain't changing, LOL. I'm sure I'll get acquainted with all my new stuff when I get home. Anyway, thanks for having a party for my Mommy. I could tell she enjoyed it by her demeanor. She was all smiles today. I'm gonna run for now. I hope everyone has a blessed time at worship. Later, JSR.
The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23 (KJV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dean Jonathan, there's a story your Mom or Dad will read to you called Pinocchio, it is a "fairy " tale so Mom will tell you that. the little puppet just wants to be a real live boy.
I think of that story when I see how you have turned into a real live boy instead of a little baby that looked like a doll.
I pray every day for you to get strong lungs and breathe normally without assistance!
Jon Jon paul's Granny