Sunday, April 6, 2008

Forty-Eighth Day...

When they said, “Let’s go to the house of God,”
my heart leaped for joy.
Psalm 122:1 (The Message)
Good morning y'all, I had another good day and night. Dr. DiCarlo spoke with my parents yesterday afternoon and he said everything is looking good. We're moving forward at a slow but steady pace, which is good. I have taken my last dose of Lasix, so we'll see if that takes care of my slightly swollen feet. Yesterday evening Joy, my nurse, gave me a little extra Sodium in my feed as one of those "tweaks" I told you about. Other than that the only other news is I'm up to 23 ml per serving on my feeds, yummy! I did have some visitors early last evening, the Wilson's. They live up the street from us and their huge chest freezer is storing Mommy's milk, which I will one day be consuming. Obviously, the Wilson's have a special place in my heart, LOL. I really like Mr. Wilson's hat! I know the posts have been repetitive lately and I'm glad, it means I'm on the right track. If they read like a script from Days of Our Lives then I'd be concerned, LOL. So, everyone keep praying as you have been. It's very comforting to know that while God is working in my body he's also working in your hearts to pray for me. He's so the MAN!! I hope you guys have a great time at worship as you celebrate our awe inspiring God and our great Savior. Blessings, JSR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Kim, Jamey and Isabella Frazier just checking in on you. You all have been on our mind so much. Im SO happy to see Jonathan wearing clothes now and I see he's on the NC! YEAH! Thats WONDERFUL! Have you moved to Isabella's other spot on the back wall yet? I bet you will soon if you havent already! Rebecca, I miss talking to you and having someone to "cry" with! Hope all is well with all of you and you are all still in our thoughts and prayers. I know Jonathan will be home VERY soon! Please keep in touch! Isabella is doing great btw, just has her days and nights mixed up (NO sleep for mommy and daddy) . As of Friday she was 4lbs, 5oz!

Talk to you soon. Rebecca, we should do lunch. Maybe Isabella and I can come visit at the hospital one day and bring lunch. Let me know if you would like us to come. kfrazier2968@charter.net