Thursday, May 1, 2008

Seventy-Third Day...


Good morning! I had another good day on Wednesday followed a relaxed evening. I'm pretty much the same as yesterday, PRAISE! I'm still tolerating the new feeding schedule and taking my milk without issue. I continue to make a lot of poopy diapers, which is good. My breathing is improving little by little. Like I've said before, almost all preemies seem to have at least one issue that takes a while to get straight. Mine is breathing 100% on my own. I'm not sick or struggling to breath. It's just that last little bit that's been a long time in coming. My caregivers say this is normal for little guys born as early as I was. So, we'll keep taking things as they come and it will come together in the Lord's time. After all, I'm still supposed to be in the womb. Please continue to pray for continued progress in feedings, strength, stamina, breathing, and overall health. Thanks for all your prayers and love. Blessings, JSR.
But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more.
Psalm 71:14 (ESV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you are doing so well.

I pray for you daily
Jon Jon Paul's granny