Thursday, May 8, 2008

Eightieth Day...

And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them.
Mark 10:13-16 (ESV)
Greetings from the NICU. I hope everybody had a good day yesterday. I had a good day without any surprise issues popping up. Things are pretty much running according to the way God designed them. I continue to have good feeds. I have slowed way down on how fast I eat and don't get choked as much, PRAISE! My O2 issues are still improving slowly but surely. It's not uncommon for preemies to be O2 for a while after they are born. We got back the results from my head ultrasound and everything came back normal, PRAISE! So, I'm doing just about as well as a preemie can. WOW, God has been so good to me!! It's hard to believe things have gone as well as they have thus far. I have had very few issues and nothing out of the norm. Grace is so unbelievable!! My Daddy told me to get used to it cause God loves us that way. COOL!! I gotta run for now the day is getting started without me. Later, JSR.

No comments: