Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ninety-Eighth Day...

Jesus the Great High Priest
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Heb. 4:14-16 (ESV)

I had a great Memorial Day and I hope everyone else did as well. It was a really slow day in the NICU with few visitors and not too much activity, a good day to nap. I've been doing really well with my O2 as I spent much of the day and night on "room air", which is AWESOME news, PRAISE!! God has really been taking good care of me! Duh, ya think?! My feedings continue to go well and my strength and stamina seem to be on the rise. I still have bushels of growing to do, but things are moving in the right direction. Today we'll continue to focus on making strides with my BPD. Thanks so much to everybody for keeping me before the throne of grace! Y'all keep praying and I'll keep growing. Have a blessed day. Later, JSR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for all his many blessings.
Today was a great day you were breathing without any help when we came to visit. So keep up the good work,and you will be able to go home real soon. See you again Sat. Love you very much Meme and Pop