Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ninety-Third Day...

I had a good day on Tuesday and really good night. Yesterday I spent a good portion of the day just breathing "room air" without O2 help, PRAISE! I was still on room air when the night shift nurse, Stacy, came on at 7pm. She did have to bump me up during feedings, but that's to be expected. My feedings went well and everything seems to be in tip top shape, PRAISE! So, as you can see the Lord has been gracious and I'm making good progress. Pray that today is another day in a positive direction. I have nothing special set for today so we'll just keep doing what we're doing. BTW, I forgot to mention that I had a chest Xray the other day and everything was normal, PRAISE! Thanks so much for all the prayers!! I'm gonna run so I can eat breakfast and get into the day. Y'all keep praying and I'll keep growing. Blessings, JSR.
This is the Lord’s doing;
it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:23-24 (ESV)
My Aunt Twyla called last night just to check on me. She and my uncle (Big "E") live in Mississippi and can't visit much. So, I thought I'd post some video for my loved ones who live across the country and around the world (MS, IA, GA, CA, NY, IN, TN, FL, ME, TX, and Australia). It was taken on 5/20 just after supper. It's kinda long (5 min. 34 sec.) and there's not much action, but it does show how I've grown. Don't worry, I won't take it personally if you don't watch the whole thing, LOL. Enjoy!

4 comments:

St. John Family said...

How sweet! It is worth watching all 5 minutes just to see him smile. Thank you for sharing!!!
Love,
Jamie

Burt said...

you have grown!

Ginger said...

He is so precious! The hiccups were cute,too! Thanks for the video.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet video. Who wouldn't want to watch God at work. We're still praying and you can surely see how he is still growing!
Love to all!
Lyn and Mike