Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Seventy Ninth Day...

Hello and good morning y'all. I had a great day Tuesday and an uneventful night. Kelly, one of our favorites, was my nurse and she took really good care of me. I ate well, slept well, and pretty much behaved myself. I continue to make steady progress and the staff is pleased with where I am and how I'm doing. So, we're still taking things one day at a time. I know it gets old hearing the same news everyday, but we like "the usual" when it's "...breathing improving," "...ate well," "...slept like a baby." I'll take of those days God graciously gives me. Jesus has really been a rock for my family throughout my journey. He's proven to be faithful as long as I've been around here. Well, I'm gonna run and get into the day. Please continue to lift me up for breathing, eating, and strength. Thanks!! Blessings, JSR.

How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord of hosts! My
soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and
flesh sing for joy to the living God. Even the sparrow finds a
home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her
young, at your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my
God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house, ever singing your praise! Selah
Psalm 84:1-4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so sweet wrapped up in you blanket.Sure would like to hold you,but I guess it will have to wait till you get home.
We wish your mother a Happy Mother's Day
We love you very much,
Meme and Pop

Anonymous said...

God bless you Jon, I too wish your MOM a happy Mothers day.
This granny is going to be at Laura's house for the celebration.
My Jon Jon had to have a breathing treatment last week, has a touch of asthma, he will be 13 soon.
I pray for you daily little one.
Jon Jon Paul's granny

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Rebecca! I hope you have a great one!