Friday, May 23, 2008

Ninety-Fifth Day...



And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Gen 2:7 (KJV)

Thursday was a good day. I have shown signs of improvement with my O2 and breathing from the Lasix and other treatment I've received, PRAISE! So, the docs have started to get a touch more "aggressive" in their strategy. I've mentioned before that preemies occasionally have fluid build up around their lungs, which can make normal breathing a tad difficult. All indications are that I'm having to deal with this issue. It's not a large amount, but enough to cause a slight change. So, Thursday night I started receiving a more potent diuretic that will speed up me getting rid of any extra fluid. This means I will have to tee tee a lot, LOL. Hopefully, as the meds do their thing my O2 saturation rate will improve even more, thereby allowing me to reach our goal of me maintaining a normal O2 saturation level without any help. Please pray for successful treatments and improved breathing. My feeds are still going well and I'm doing great in all the other major stuff, PRAISE! I'll keep you updated on how everything progresses. Later, JSR.

1 comment:

Burt said...

i'll be praying as you asked