Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eighty-Seventh Day...

Good morning guys and gals. Well, yesterday was a repeat of Tuesday. I still had no trouble nursing and continued to do well with my O2 issues (PRAISE!), but still no doc and still no non-medically induced poop. So, it was a good day where things didn't go exactly like we wanted. My Daddy is always telling me to "...get used to that not always getting what you want." I guess I'll figure out what he's talking about as time goes on. The ophthalmologist should be buy to do my eye exam at any moment. He was supposed to come on Tuesday, but things happen. My Mommy works in a doctor's office and she understands, but she wants him to come by asap. She's ready to know when I might be getting out of here. Ah, another one of those not getting what you want deals my Daddy told me about. You know what? I'm so glad we can trust that God is in control when delays happen. We don't have to worry cause when we need something it'll be there. Now, that's way cool! Today's agenda will be continued improvement and an eye exam, hopefully. Pray for continued gains in O2 saturation, strength, stamina, a good poop without help, and a good eye exam. I'm gonna run so nurse Neely can get me set for day shift. Y'all keep praying and I'll keep growing. Later, JSR.
You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11 (NKJV)

2 comments:

4theluv said...

You continue in our prayer. You will be home soon. Give your parents our best from the Luvs.

4theluv

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying, you do the hard part.
You are bigger now than Joseph Paul was almost twenty yrs. ago he was four and a half lbs.
You are so cute i know Mom and Dad can't wait to get you home!!!!

Jon Jon Paul's granny