Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eighty-Third Day "Mother's Day"...

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms! Today is special because we celebrate our mothers and all they have meant and mean to us. I know I'm young, but I've been around long enough to know that my Mommy is going to be very important to me. Being in the NICU means I have nurses who care for me, but they don't compare to my Mommy. When she feeds me or changes my diaper there's a different feel than when the nurses do it. Her touch is a little softer and her hands are more comforting. I can't explain it, but I'll bet that's love I'm feeling.

It's pretty lazy in the NICU today, not too much going on. Mom and I are just hangin' out enjoying the day together. Daddy was here, but he had to go do some errands and other stuff. I continue to do well with my feeds and my breathing/O2 saturation continues to get better. So, we're still doing great, PRAISE! The word on the street is that if things continue to improve I could possibly be outta here in a couple of weeks. We'll keep praying and see what the Lord has planned. Well, that's it for today. Oh, I almost forgot, I've included some pics from earlier today. I'm gonna run so I can take another nap, LOL. Love and blessings to all the Mothers!! JSR, out.

The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zeph. 3:17 (ESV)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, Sweet Baby Ray. Tell your Mommy I said Happy Mother's Day.