Saturday, May 3, 2008

Seventy-Fifth Day...

Good morning all. This past week was a really good time for me. I have continued to make good progress in all areas and seem to be right on track. I'm doing a good job of taking my feeds. I'm learning that I can't get ahead of myself when I eat. So, I'm eating slower, but probably still a little too fast at times, but you gotta eat while it's there, LOL. My breathing efficiency is still improving and I'm still on 1liter of pressure, which is really good news, PRAISE! The weekend looks to be pretty lazy as there is nothing special planned for me. Please continue to pray for the usual requests: breathing, strength, stamina, and good feeds. My nurse, Heather, is here to get the day started, so I'm gonna run for now. Thanks again!! Blessings, JSR.
Are there any gods like you, LORD?
There are no gods like you. You are wonderfully holy, amazingly powerful, a worker of miracles.
Ex. 15:11 (NCV)

1 comment:

Burt said...

hey bro ... 19 years ago today we met Dr. Strange and spent a few days with Seth in the NICU where you are now; some day you and Seth will need to compare notes about your experiences there!