Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ninety-Fourth Day...

Good day y'all. Well, the Lord granted us yet another splendid day yesterday, PRAISE! I had a really good day sleeping, eating, and what not. My O2 issues are getting better, but I'm not sure they're to the point of me going home without home O2. My docs are going to evaluate things tomorrow and give us their thoughts on how we should proceed. Pray that everything goes well. I spent a good portion of the day just looking around taking in the scenery. The older I get the more time I spend just watching. There are times I lie in my crib just letting my eyes roam around taking in the sights. It's a blessing to be as healthy as I am! I have a bunch of NICU-mates who are so sick all they have time to focus on is getting better. My folks always thank God for my progress and pray for the little ones who aren't doing so well. I don't have anything special set for today so we'll concentrate on continuing to improve my O2 saturation. Everyone have a great day! Blessings, JSR.
...Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.
1 Cor. 1:31 (ESV)

1 comment:

j_webb said...

Rock on JR! You think there's a lot to see now.....just wait till you get out!
You'll be kickin' up them dawgs at home before you know it!