Monday, May 5, 2008

Seventy-Seventh Day...

You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit.
Job 10:11-12 (ESV)
Good morning, the weekend was GREAT! I've continued to do really well with all my feeds. I have remained on 1 liter of pressure from the CPAP and I kept my body temp regulated. So, a very good weekend, PRAISE!! Today is my 77th day in the NICU! WOW, has it really been that long? God has been ever so faithful! Today I will have another routine head ultrasound to observe my brain and head region to make sure everything is still normal. Other than that there is nothing else set exam wise. One final note of interest about my weekend. My night shift nurse this weekend has been Scott, he's a really nice guy. Scott was a preemie and has a really different perspective on his job. I think that's really cool. Please pray for continued improvement and pray specifically for today's head exam. Thanks and Blessings, JSR.

1 comment:

4theluv said...

Hey, Buddy. Keep growing and we will keep praying.