Monday, May 19, 2008

Ninety-First Day...

Good day y'all, yesterday was a great day. I did well with my nursing and all my breathing/O2 stuff was good. So, it was a restful and uneventful Sunday. Meme and Pop came up for a visit and I got to meet some new friends. My Uncle David's friend, Ellie (sp?), was in town for a friends' reunion so she stopped in. She brought with her one of my Mommy's friends from college, Melonie. It was really cool to meet them. It was a good day and Mommy, Daddy, and I got to spend some time together. The goal for this week is to get me off the O2. Thanks for all the prayers, love, and support!! Have a great day. Later, JSR.
The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see.
Heb. 11:1 (TMSG)

No comments: