Friday, May 2, 2008

Seventy-Fourth Day...

Hello everybody, the weekend is almost here! Of course all my days are pretty much the same except that on the weekends my folks get to spend more time with me. I had a really good Thursday and continue to inch closer to getting outta here. Yesterday they cut back my O2 pressure rate to 1 liter. This means that if I can maintain my stats at this rate then I will be one BIG step closer to breathing 100% on my own. So far I am doing just fine, but I'll have to maintain it for at least a day or two before I'll impress the docs. So, pray for this specifically. My feeds are still going well and everything seems to be going well with my body temp. God has really been gracious!! The coolest thing that happened yesterday was I had an unexpected visitor. My uncle David came by for a visit. He lives in Atlanta but was in town for the day, so he came by for a visit and dinner with my parents. It was cool to meet him. He's gonna get me some cool shades when I get older, Sweet! Well, it's time to start the morning routine. I'm gonna run. JSR, out.

I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2 (NLT)

No comments: