Monday, May 12, 2008

Eighty-Fourth Day...

Hello, I hope everybody had a great weekend, especially the Mothers. I'm set for a chest X-ray later today and an eye exam tomorrow, but the rest of the week is open. I'm doing really well with my feeds and O2 stuff. Yesterday Dr. DiCarlo upped my feeds to 65 cc per serving, PRAISE! I'm getting stronger and my stamina is improving almost daily. So, as you can see, I'm doing well and am making great progress. The Lord has really been gracious to give me good days and to keep me safe. My folks are always saying how thankful and grateful they are for God's work in my young life and body. Today will be low key and somewhat boring, which is GREAT! We are still taking things one day at a time and praying for a good day today. Please continue to pray for sustained improvement and my upcoming eye exam. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support. God has really used you to encourage us along this journey. Below are a couple of pics of the Mother's Day card I and some ladies made for my Mommy. Much love, JSR.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isa. 41:10 (NASB)

1 comment:

St. John Family said...

Jonathan, you are doing so well i can't wait to see you at home.

Becca, I hope you had a great first mothers day.
Love,
Jamie