Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Seventy-Eighth Day...

Good day y'all. Yesterday was another good day in the NICU. I had the head ultrasound and we should get the results in a few days. Mommy was here for it and she said the lady doing the exam didn't give any indication that she saw anything out of the norm. So, we'll pray and wait to see what the report says. Other than the exam it was a routine day for me. I got to snuggle with Mommy and my feeds all went well. Last night I got a real good bath. My nurse gave me a good scrubbin' and then rubbed me down with baby lotion. I am as clean as a new penny and smell really good. Today will be a normal day unless something unforeseen comes up. I'll have a normal lab and all the regular diagnostic stuff. Please pray for continued progress in all the usual areas. I'm gonna run now as it's time to start my day. God Bless, JSR.
This is the day which the LORD has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
O LORD, do save, we beseech You;
O LORD, we beseech You, do send prosperity!
Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD;
We have blessed you from the house of the LORD.
The LORD is God, and He has given us light;
Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.
You are my God, and I give thanks to You;
You are my God, I extol You.
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Psalm 118:24-29 (NASB)

No comments: