Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ninety-Second Day...

Greetings from BMC. Monday was another good day, PRAISE! This week they staff is putting on a full-court press in an effort to get me off O2 assistance. I've been progressing all along, but I still get a little help. My docs have decided it's time for me to be a "big boy" and do it myself. I wish I had the capacity to explain everything that needs to happen and how it all works, but it's kinda confusing. So, I'll just give you the basics. The docs have a standard for O2 saturation that I must maintain before they'll send me home without O2 help. If I don't meet a saturation rate of at least 90% at all times then I will be sent home on "Home O2." We are praying for me to be able to meet this goal within the next week to ten days. Please join us in praying for specifically for this. My feeds and poops are going well and I'm doing just fine in every other area, PRAISE! The only thing keeping me in the NICU are my O2 issues. Once that gets settled then I'm off to the next chapter in my life. It would be GREAT to go home without the O2 help and all the stuff that goes with it. But, even if I go home with O2 help I'm not worried. God has brought me this far and I know he'll provide for me, no matter what. I heard a line from a song recently that says it all. "T'is so sweet to trust in Jesus, and to take him at his word; just to rest upon his promise, and to know, "Thus saith the Lord." I'm gonna run so I can get the day started. Later, JSR.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not
lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Prov. 3:5-6 (ESV)

3 comments:

The Way Home Ministries said...

Praise God for the Tiny Miracles that bring the Most Joy! Praying for you every day,
Love Gary & Regina

Anonymous said...

Still Praying! Hope things go quickly so that Mom and Dad can rest easy at home with you.
Love,
Wendy Russell

Anonymous said...

Hello little men,
praise God for his many blessings. Keep up the good work on the breathing so you can go home. We love you very much Pop and Meme