Monday, May 26, 2008

Ninety-Seventh Day...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Roman 8:28 (KJV)
Hey guys, I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day. Yesterday was a good day. I hung out with my folks for most of the day. My feedings went well and I got lots of sleep. The goal is to get me all prepared to leave the NICU. It'll take anywhere from ten days to three weeks to get me set. It all depends on how I adjust to the changes required for me to leave. Please pray everything goes smooth. Late in the afternoon we watched the mandatory CPR and car seat videos. Every parent has to watch these videos before taking their child home. Also, anyone who will be caring for me has to take a three hour CPR class. Mommy and Daddy took theirs' last week so they're good to go. Please continue to pray for my BPD issues and continued improvement in general. Today will be a lazy day full of eating and sleeping, YES! Speaking of sleeping, I've included a short clip of me snoring for those who wanted to hear it. (I hope Aunt Twyla and "E" enjoy it.) I'm gonna run for now. Blessings, JSR.

No comments: