Friday, March 7, 2008

Eighteenth Day (update)...

Today was one of my better days. When Mommy came to see me she didn't consult with any of the docs. That never happens, unless the docs think you are doing well and there's nothing to consult about. So, I'm doing very well and the docs are all happy with where I am. Of course, we are riding the preemie roller coaster so everything is subject to change. Dr. Strange was on duty today and she is optimistic about my progress. Thanks so much for all the prayers for me and my folks. I think God uses our prayers in a profound way beyond our mental abilities to accomplish his purpose. He's such a mystery, but yet so near. The great big God who created the universe is the same God who has time for a little dude like me. That's the definition of cool! I hope everyone has a great night. Blessings, JSR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, Everyone was asking about you tonight. So glad to be able to tell them that you had a good day. We thank GOD you are doing so much better. Pray you have a blessed night.We love you all Pop & Meme.

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, I have travelled with you
each day and am amazed by God's handiwork and miracle in such a little person such as you. You have stolen my heart and I don't even know you except in your messages from your Dad. I love u and your family so much thru ur blogs. Your story is one of wonder
and joy. I get down when u have a
bad day. You bounce back and I know it is from the prayers that r
sent up to God from your christian
friends. I hope to meet you
and your folks someday. How about
on your Birthday!?