Friday, March 21, 2008

Thirty-Second Day...

Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit” yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.”
James 4:13-15 (ESV)


Good morning, I hope everyone had a good night. My night was uneventful, but the NICU was buzzing with activity. We have a bunch of babies in here and it can get pretty crazy at times. I basically slept and ate all night. My stats look good and everything is moving in a positive direction. The staff will watch me like a hawk today to observe how I'm adjusting to breathing with the CPAP. Pray that everything keeps progressing with my breathing issues. This is gonna be a short update this AM, not much to update on, which is a good thing. I'm off for my morning physical, Xrays, labs, and miscellaneous tasks. Later, JSR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of praise for your doctors and nurses, sounds like they are a wonderful bunch of folks and are so patient and observant with you! I long for the day when I get on your blog and I read about your first birthday and your first Christmas!