Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thirteenth Day (update)...

Today has been a really relaxed day in the NICU, which is always a good thing. My labs have been good throughout the day & I've gained another 30 grams. Right now I'm at my birth weight of 1 lb 14 oz. My O2 & CO2 levels have been better and I am tolerating my feedings. So, right now everything seems to be doing it's job. They'll see about increasing my serving of milk in a day or two. Breathing is good, digesting good, and blood work is good. A really good day! Thanks to you guys for all your prayers. JSR, out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan,We are so thankful that you are having a good day. You keep growing and we will keep praying. Love you all, Pop & Meme.

Anonymous said...

I had been thinking of you guys last week when we were out of town and I was away from my computer. I was anxiously awaiting my time at the blogs so I could see how Mr. Jonathan was doing. So glad to see that he's getting stronger everyday. -Melissa Mohr