Sunday, March 16, 2008

Twenty-Seventh Day...

“Behold, God is my salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid;
for the Lord God is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation.”
Isaiah 12:2 (ESV)

Good afternoon everybody, I hope y'all have had a great morning. Myself, I've been enjoying a good Sunday. Today is the first day of my new diet, all natural milk without the IV. This new diet is good for two reason BIG reasons. First, it will be better for my liver long term. Extended use of IV protein supplements increases the risk of liver problems in preemies. Second, the all natural stuff tastes way better than the IV medicine. If I continue to tolerate my feedings then I'll be off the IV stuff permanently. My breathing has been inconsistent today, as usual. The staff is keeping a really close check on my blood work, O2 rate, & heart rate. Hopefully I can reach some level of consistency before the day is over. Please continue to pray specifically for efficiency in breathing & stamina. I'll update again later in the evening. Later, JSR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://where-is-my-water.ru/]where-is-my-water.ru[/url]