Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fifteenth Day...


"It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in man.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in princes."
Psalm 118:8-9 (ESV)

Last night was a little better than yesterday. I'm still having the occasional heart rate dip, but not as frequently as before, and each time I have recovered on my own. My O2 saturation level is some better, but still not where it needs to be on a consistent basis. Heather, my nurse, has been encouraged by my behavior. I don't know what this means concerning a return to the ventilator. We'll see what the day holds. Please continue to pray for rest, increased stamina, strength, but mostly pray for God's gracious touch. I'm in His hands and know that his will is best. One thing Mommy & Daddy pray for is that God would use me and my situation to bring glory to his name. I read somewhere that that is our main purpose. I'll check back later and let you know how things are progressing. Thanks, JSR.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so glad that you had a better night. We are continuing to pray for you. We love you and your family very much. I pray that our Lord will bless you today, as we give him the glory for it.
Jamie

Jenny Ellison said...

I'm glad you're doing better. Now that your adopted "Mimi and PawPaw" are feeling better, would you let me know what times we can visit with you? We love you!

Mimi :)