Saturday, March 15, 2008

Twenty-Sixth Day...

I'm back!! I've got Internet access again, so hopefully you guys will get an update every day. The updates might not be as early as they once were, but I'll try my best to keep you in the know. There have been a lot of changes since Wednesday's post. I'm still on the vent, but it seems that nothing else is the same. I now weigh 30 grams over 2 lbs, Yeah!! I now have regular BM's!! As of tonight I will be getting 12 cc (ml) of milk every three hours. My lungs are still maturing, but they aren't ready to handle the responsibility of breathing full-time. Dr. Mena stresses the fact that I'm not sick, just growing. So, keep praying for breathing issues, good feedings, BM's, and overall strength. I really missed you guys! I hope Internet issues are behind us. Everyone have a great day at church tomorrow. JSR out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on line and doing well. A lots of people have been wanting to check in to see how you are doing.Drink plenty of milk and keep growing.
Love you all, Pop & Meme.

Anonymous said...

Got a little concerned when you hadn't done your usual posts and didn't see your parents at church. Glad your back and glad all is going so well!