Monday, March 10, 2008

Twenty-First Day (update)...

I know it's late and many won't read this until morning, but I thought I'd give you a quick word on my day. Everything went pretty much the same as yesterday with the exception of my feeding portion being increased from 3 cc to 4 cc. More milk!! Mommy says I'm beginning to look a little more filled out and no so boney. Dr. DiCarlo said that my labs look good and I'm doing fine. He wants to keep me on the vent a little while longer. The daily X-rays don't show any damage to my lungs. The vent can cause some lung damage if you have to stay on it for a long time. But I'm not having any of those issues, PRAISE!! Dee & Kelly were my nurses today, they're cool. I hung out with them and Mommy most of the afternoon. Well, that about covers it. I hope everyone sleeps well. JSR, out.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Jonathan,
I'm so glad to hear your update. I check in on you often and hope to see you again real soon. You keepup the good work little man. We love you and are praying for you.
Rita

Anonymous said...

Praise God for another good day.You keep up the good work on you end and we will keep praying on this end
See you one day this week.
Love you Meme,Pop