Saturday, March 1, 2008

Twelfth Day (update)...

This afternoon & tonight have been good. My breathing has been fine in that I am performing the task of breathing fine. The problem is that I need to be breathing more efficiently. Dr. Di Carlo said my labs show that my CO2 levels are a bit inconsistent. This could be related to being tired or my body not doing the best job of processing O2. He plans to maintain the same schedule and treatment for a few days and see how I react. He's not too concerned about it at this point, but he does want to watch it closely. Other than that, everything appears to be in good shape. The past few days have been like today, no big surprises and slow progress. It would be nice to be able to keep that up for the next 60 days. JSR, out.

1 comment:

Burt said...

hey buddy, we missed you at tonight's talent show at church. you'll have to plan on coming next year ... maybe we can get your dad to be in it!